Monday, July 6, 2009
Fourth of July fun!
We had a great 4th of July! Our day started out at Brenna's first birthday party. Then Blair took a snooze in preparation of the festivities for the rest of the day. After a short nap, Blair and I went in our neighbors pool where she decided that she was still sleepy. We got changed out of our suits and Blair fell back asleep.


During her nap, Nick and our neighbors played some volleyball. It was a fun game!


Blair woke up from her nap with a fever of about 101. Karina showed me her skills in doing flips on the trampoline. I was trying to get some good pictures, but I ended up getting tons of butt shots so I kept asking her to do more flips. She was getting so tired but we had fun.

After we ate, we waited for it to get dark so that we could shoot off fireworks. After the boys shot off all of the fireworks, we just had some sparklers left. And that's when the cops showed up. No tickets but they confiscated the sparklers since they are illegal. All of the kids had a great time watching the fireworks, and Blair didn't care about them since she felt so yucky. But all in all, it was a great day!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment