Saturday, June 27, 2009
Girls day!
Blair and I had a fun filled girls day today. Nick went up to Richmond with our neighbor, Elliot to an Indy Car Race. Blair and I invited Noma, Brittni, Kat, Karina, and Catherine to come to the zoo with us. It was hot, but not as hot as the first time that we went. Blair had a fantastic time looking at the animals. She was really noticing them more this time. She pointed at almost all of the bigger animals that were moving around. We were a little disappointed because the giraffes were not out, but we did get to see them in their pens. Other than that, we had a wonderful time. Blair even let the goat eat out of her hand! I was so surprised that she did it! I guess having two other kids with us makes a difference.We spent about 3 hours at the zoo wondering around. Blir fell asleep as we were walking out to the cars and Karina and Catherine slept on the way home. After we got back to the house, we headed over to Kats house and jumped in their pool. We had a fun swim and wore everyone out again after their naps. All together, it was a fantastic day!!!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment