I was a little nervous about finger painting because the first time I tried it a few months ago, Blair was pissed that the paint made her hands dirty. She still does not really like to have her hands dirty, but we went ahead with it. She really surprised me and had a great time! I have to remember in the future to only give her a few colors. I gave her six and she mixed them all up and they changed to brown.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Finger painting fun!
Nick's Dad was in the hospital for a few days with a kidney infection so we decided that Blair should do some finger painting to cheer him up and to help him get better faster! After a few days of antibiotics, he is doing fine now.
I was a little nervous about finger painting because the first time I tried it a few months ago, Blair was pissed that the paint made her hands dirty. She still does not really like to have her hands dirty, but we went ahead with it. She really surprised me and had a great time! I have to remember in the future to only give her a few colors. I gave her six and she mixed them all up and they changed to brown.

I was a little nervous about finger painting because the first time I tried it a few months ago, Blair was pissed that the paint made her hands dirty. She still does not really like to have her hands dirty, but we went ahead with it. She really surprised me and had a great time! I have to remember in the future to only give her a few colors. I gave her six and she mixed them all up and they changed to brown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment