Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve
Nick and I both had to work on Christmas Eve, so Nicks parents watched Blair for several hours for us. It was a huge help for me. I came home from work and was able to get the house cleaned for company for Christmas. Nicks parents took Blair to church with them and then took her over to see her Aunt Janet and Cousin Jess, who had just gotten her tonsils out and needed some cheering up. When they finally got back to our house with Blair, Blair was in a crazy mood! She ran around the house screaming and giggling. She even let me put the Rudolph nose on her! After we got settled in for the night, Blair and I had to finish up our craft project that was her gift to her Grandma and Pop Pop and to my mom. At the alumni get together a few weeks before, I saw these super cute paver snowmen at Kim's house. I knew that Nicks mom and my mom would love them. I decided to let Blair paint some fun colors on them for fun. The snowmen were a hit!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment