Sunday, January 3, 2010
My New Years Goals
I don't normally make New Years Resolutions, but I decided to make some goals for myself this year. I figured that if I call them goals, I may not break them as quickly! My goals for this year are do clean my dirty dishes every night and go to bed with a clean sink and kitchen as well as keep my dresser clean. I am going to start with just a few things and try to keep up with them so that next year I can make a few more and know that I can handle a few more than this year. Since I am a blog slacker, even though the post date on this is January 3rd, I am writing this on January 30th. Yeah - I'm a slacker! I have done really well with my goals so far. I think that there has only been one night so far that I didn't take care of the dishes. I have actually found that my evening goes a bit smoother and I am able to get in bed earlier if I take care of things right after dinner instead of waiting until Blair is in bed to get them done. Hopefully I will be able to continue with this forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment