Here are a few pictures that we took by Diana's Christmas tree last weekend. I'm saving the Santa pictures for later. Sorry!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Santa, Here we come!
Today was Blair's first encounter with Santa. Our HOA has a little Christmas party every year and this was our first visit. Nick and I dressed up (just in case we needed to be in the picture to get a good one) and then got Blair all dressed in her holiday outfit. We got to the clubhouse and stood in line to get a picture of Blair on Santa's lap. Since Blair is not a fan of most people, (gotta love this stage of screaming when anyone other than a select few hold her) our plan was to quickly give her to Santa and then scoot out of the way before she realized what was going on. The plan worked! Nick was able to get several good pictures before Blair looked to see who was holding her. She turned, gave Santa a look of confusion, and then started screaming. Yay for Santa! Just a few more weeks until Christmas!
Here are a few pictures that we took by Diana's Christmas tree last weekend. I'm saving the Santa pictures for later. Sorry!


Here are a few pictures that we took by Diana's Christmas tree last weekend. I'm saving the Santa pictures for later. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment